Marriage, De Facto and Divorce Law
- Prenuptial agreements (pre-nups)
- Divorce in Australia including preparing and serving divorce papers
- Legal separation issues
- Annulment of marriages
- Spousal maintenance
- Property settlements
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Domestic and family violence and Protection Orders.
- Legal representation in the Magistrate’s Court, Federal Circuit Court or Family Court
- Child support and enforcement of payments
- Parenting plans for child custody and visitation
- Parental rights, father’s rights and grandparent’s rights
Disputes involving family law can be highly emotional and as at times appear to be overwhelming. We are experienced in providing not only the right advice to navigate the legal issues, insight and understanding into your emotional journey.
At GC Legal Solutions we not only specialise in guiding and advising you through what is complex law but we also take the time to understand your personal circumstances so we can work together to create a strategy aimed to bring about the best solution for you and your family.
We are conscious of the strain and expense associated with lengthy court battles. We offer a low hourly rate or alternatively, where possible, we will provide a fixed fee price for our services.
We focus on achieving the best possible outcome for you through an out of court settlement. We understand though, that out of court settlements are not always possible or appropriate and if court proceedings have already been commenced, or need to be commenced, we have the expertise and experience to represent and advocate for you throughout the process.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with our experienced Family Lawyer.