GC Legal Solutions provides fixed fee and low cost conveyancing services.
Buying or selling a property can be one of the most stressful and exciting times in your life. Whatever your conveyancing needs we provide you with the highest standard of legal advice in a personal and friendly manner at a low cost and fixed fee price.
We can guide you through the process and keep you informed every step of the way in language you can understand. At GC Legal Solutions we ensure that your interests are protected at all times.
We can help you with all stages of Queensland property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property. Our services include:
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions
- The cooling off period and deposits
- Commercial property including leases
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation.